Horse Savvy offers riding lessons for all ages and disciplines.Our lessons start at $45.00 per weekly lesson. We have all different levels of lesson horses available.We offer private lessons, with one-on-one instruction, or group lessons. Our one hour lessons include tacking up and un-tacking. All tack is provided.Due to our waiting list, we only offer weekly lessons at this time. Weekly package lessons must be paid by the 7th of each month. Students must ride a minimum of one lesson per week at their scheduled weekly time. Lessons must be taken within the month of payment. Horse Savvy must be notified no later than 24 hours for any cancellation and will make an effort to reschedule missed lessons when possible. 30 day notice of termination is mandatory. If plan is terminated, makeup lessons do not carry over. Makeup lessons will be void.
Private 1 hour first time evaluation lesson, providing lesson horse:
Private 1 hour first time evaluation lesson with own horse:
Weekly private one hour lesson, providing lesson horse:
Weekly private one hour lesson with own horse:
Weekly group one hour lesson, providing lesson horse:
Weekly group one hour lesson with own horse or leased horse:
-$45.00 (Bi-weekly $40.00)
- Students are to wear some sort of a boot with a heel.
- Long pants, jeans or riding pants are required.
-Helmets are provided, you may also use your own. Helmets are required while riding. All riding helmets must be ASTM-SEI approved. Having your personal helmet is suggested, for fitting purposes.
-Riding gloves are not required, but student may choose to use them.
- Half chaps and tall boots are not required, but recommended with higher level riding.
LESSON and CAMP POLICY:
- No refunds of any kind. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Evaluation lessons are for first time students ONLY. After first lesson, package lessons must be purchased.
- Weekly package lessons MUST be taken within the month of payment.
- Weekly package lessons will be scheduled for regular weekly times. Horse Savvy Training will make an effort to reschedule missed lessons when possible, but make-ups are not guaranteed.
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance for any lesson. 24 hours is required to make sure the riders horse is property taken care of.
- A 30 day notice is mandatory for the rider to terminate a full training plan.
- In the event that a payment in the form of a check is returned, a $30.00 fee will be charged in order to cover Horse Savvy Training Expenses.
-Any payment past the 7th day of the month will be considered late, and a $25.00 fee will be charged.
-No credits or discounts can be issued for training due to weather, rider scheduling conflicts, being away at horse shows, vacations or personal/horse injury.
- Trainer will wait ten minutes for student to arrive to their scheduled lesson, if later than 10 minutes without notifying Horse Savvy, student will be charged for lesson.
- If student is late for scheduled lesson, the student's lesson will still end at the scheduled time.
- Lessons on rainy days will NOT be cancelled. Stable management lessons will take place. Rained out lessons will not be rescheduled.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Horse Savvy Management
** TO CANCEL A LESSON, PLEASE CALL
JAMIE AT 858-395-4936, 24 HOURS PRIOR TO